Tuesday 22 March 2016

Beyond The Whiteboard Update

Well today I am finally feeling better, I was able to cook up a yummy breakfast of Bacon and Eggs, which tasted amazing after not eating for a week.

Today I also went back to Crossfit for the first time in a week, which meant I missed logging a workout for The Open 16.4, I guess no Regionals for me...lol

I started out with warming up with a 2km Row, the reason I started with that is that I needed to log an endurance workout into Beyond the White Board (review coming soon), After the warm up, we worked on Cleans, then we did a Metcon with Box jumps and wall balls. I was doing OK until half way through the Metcon and the week off and still alittle bit of a cough caught up to me.

After it was all done It felt good to get back to the box and sweat.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment